Wednesday 10 August 2011

Photography

                                      Final Photograph

Design Process
My Interpretation  
I decided to shoot my model in a garage as if she were being built in there and she had just been turn on.

The illustration below shows the actual setup that I eventually used in my final photograph. All the other inserts like mental accents, wires circuit boats etc will all be photoshoped into my photograph. 


Concept
Lyric from Song:
“Plug it in and turn me on”

The song I choose is a song about a women who is telling her lover that she is giving her self to them.

The above lyric “Plug it in and turn me on”.Has a none literal meaning to this. I looked at these lyrics and decided to communicate it in a very literal form.

Using the play on the words plug and turn me on I decided to create a female robotic humanoid. I did this as robots are controlled to a certain extent and have to be turn on and felt that this communicated the song indirectly as well as the image would make an aesthetically pleasing photograph for this project. 
Photography Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment